"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Sunday 28 July 2013

NEW Class offering... Starting in August!

How would you like to learn how to make this card?  This is a beautiful card that Krista Frattin made for our Team Canada Swap... I was in a different group and since I had no cards left, she let me snap a pic of hers, in a plastic sleeve with my phone, lol!...
How many of you have been dreaming about owning your very own big Shot?  Well, now you can.  I am putting a class together for you, you just need to stick around for 8 months!!! Each month, on the second Wednesday, you pay me $35 and at the end of it all you will own your own big Shot, a set of Thinlits (Available starting Aug 1st), embossing folders and other neat gadgets to use with your Big Shot (am I thinking magnetic platform ;))... PLUS you will have made projects FOR FREE with me and you'll also get to pick $35 in FREE products!!! Woohoo, how "Kewl" is that! Make sure to EMAIL ME and we will get started asap :) (join when it suits YOU)... can't come? I'll mail you your projects! Don't feel bad, life happens:)
Thinlits Flyer photo thinlits_flyer_zps13fa6813.jpg
Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment