"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Friday 19 July 2013

WOW Swap... that's right, the more layers...

The better I feel, lol!  I just hope that this card will be up to the other ladies expectations :)... The picture doesn't really show you all the details but if you are curious, just email me and I can list of them for you...

I used that Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral and Cantaloup Crisp are the colour inspiration for this card... There are lots of dimensionals, sponging and vanilla spritzing involved (as well as sewing and peals sticking ;) )

Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment