"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Tuesday 2 July 2013

MIA? Not really...

I have been going through a lot recently and I am purging a lot of my craft 'retired supplies'... Purging?!? well feels like it as I am sending boxes in the mail to other provinces and they are getting really great discounts, lol!  I just look at the 'wish pile' and round the price down from what is already listed at half of the retail value pre-taxes and pre-shipping!!! Wanna take advantage of that?... hurry because at the rate I am letting things go (no ridiculous offer will be turned down)... don't know how much longer I'll be doing this!
CLICK HERE to see what's left!
And now... here is the latest 'promotion' from Stampin'Up!  More freebies!

Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment