"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Wednesday 10 July 2013

Let's Celebrate... MDS (quick) way :)

MDS Blog Hop 2013 Logo photo MDS2013Hop_zpsb0daab57.jpg
MyDigitalStudio.net.  Tag your sample with "MDS Blog Hop" so we can check out your amazing ideas! We've also started a Pinterest Board for the MDS Blog Hop so you can find (and Pin!) our projects easily.

Well, this was a really quick case from a beautiful card... And it is now a "Celebrate"card that can fit any occasion... So I hope this layout inspires you, and now just go out there and experiment!


My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love the doilies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ALWAYS love quick and easy cards-especially when they are this pretty!

    ReplyDelete