"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Wednesday 9 October 2013

MDS Blog Hop day! Getting ready for the Holidays :)

WELCOME TO THE "NEW" MDS BLOG HOP!
A bunch of us have joined together over the past two years to share our passion for digital designing with Stampin' Up's My Digital Studio. We have new designers that have joined us -  
WELCOME CORI, JULIE B. and ELIZABETH RUSH!
There are now 10 of us on the team!
These ladies are ridiculously talented in MDS and I am thrilled to be on this Blog Hop with them!  

Here is a cute frame-able "Thanksgiving" idea :)

Hope you get inspired !
We'd love to have you play along.  Simply create your own project and upload it to MyDigitalStudio.net.  Tag your sample with "MDS Blog Hop" so we can check out your amazing ideas!
We've also started a Pinterest Board for the MDS Blog Hop so you can find (and Pin!) our projects easily.
You will find us blog hopping on the 2nd and 4th THURSDAYS of each month! We will have a "theme" selected on the first hop and then a "What we are doing in MDS" on the second hop. Also new, is the hopping method. Just click on the NEXT button and it will take you to the next person on the hop. We hope this inspires you to get into My Digital Studio and start creating! Would love to hear what you think of our "new" hop and projects, so please take a moment to let us know in comments.

Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Join my team NOW: Free Classes for you for the first 6 months! (too far to attend, I'll send you the completed project via mail)
Register before the 10th for"My Paper Pumpkin" Club! get a creative kit delivered to your door EVERY MONTH!
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

2 comments:

  1. How pretty! A perfect addition to decorating for fall. I love the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty - it's going to look even more amazing printed and framed!!!

    ReplyDelete