"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Saturday 5 October 2013

Last Call... Spooky Halloween Banner Class!

Want to make your own?  You can :)  You can even change to "Spooky", "scary" or to "boo" ;)
This class fee is $30 per banner... bring a little helper and they can help you at no extra cost.  I will have everything ready for you to 'create' and you'll be able to take home that same day! Each person will receive the Halloween Banner Simply Created Accessory Kit to decorate their banner.
Sounds like fun doesn't it!  RSVP IS MANDATORY BY OCTOBER 6th before noon or supplies will not be here on time.

Pick a date and time : Oct 17th or 18th @ 7:00 pm or Oct 19th @ 10:00 am or 1:30 pm... See you soon!
Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Join my team NOW: Free Classes for you for the first 6 months! (too far to attend, I'll send you the completed project via mail)
Register before the 10th for"My Paper Pumpkin" Club! get a creative kit delivered to your door EVERY MONTH!
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment