"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Tuesday 8 October 2013

This is just too cute...

Not to be copied. So, this is one of this month's card for our Quick XMas at the end of October... Only one date offering this time so hurry up as spaces are filling up fast!  Wednesday the 30th at 7:00 pm :)... Click on the "event" tab above and RSVP !
you can see the original one HERE.
Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Join my team NOW: Free Classes for you for the first 6 months! (too far to attend, I'll send you the completed project via mail)
Register before the 10th for"My Paper Pumpkin" Club! get a creative kit delivered to your door EVERY MONTH!
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment