"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Tuesday 15 October 2013

Happy Tuesday...

And happy Belated Thanksgiving :)  Yes it was a long week end here in Canada and I had forgotten about it until late Sunday, lol!  So that is why I kinda took the week end off from blogging...
I also realized that I only have this week to get ready for all my classes from now until November 2nd inclusive... can you say oopsy!
No worries, I got my mojo back and crafted most of the day yesterday!  End result, thank goodness from Pinterest!
 So for those of you that are local, remember that TODAY is the last day to register for my all day event... (read yesterday's post for what I have in store for you)... This card is copied from Pinterest... It is also one of the 20 that you will be making that day :)
Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Join my team NOW: Free Classes for you for the first 6 months! (too far to attend, I'll send you the completed project via mail)
Register before the 10th for"My Paper Pumpkin" Club! get a creative kit delivered to your door EVERY MONTH!
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment