"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Thursday 10 October 2013

Thank you Thursday... from Stampin'Up! Blog

My, I can’t believe how fast a week flies by! It seems like just yesterday I was saying thank you for making our blog such a great place to hang out. And now I see it’s time again to say thank you with another discount on a fabulous Stampin’ Up! product! This week I wanted to say thanks with a little bit of Designer Series Paper, or “DSP” as we like to call it! So head over to the online store and grab this paper before the deal runs out!
As always, the discount will be applied at check-out!


This And That Epic Day DSP: 130814
Regular Price: $13.50 CAN
Discounted Price: $10.12 CAN

Soho Subway DSP: 130140
Regular Price: $13.50 CAN
Discounted Price: $10.12 CAN

I Am Me DSP: 130138
Regular Price: $13.50 CAN
Discounted Price: $10.12 CAN

Etcetera DSP: 130129
Regular Price: $13.50 CAN
Discounted Price: $10.12 CAN
Let us know in the comments below which DSP is your favorite!
Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Join my team NOW: Free Classes for you for the first 6 months! (too far to attend, I'll send you the completed project via mail)
Register before the 10th for"My Paper Pumpkin" Club! get a creative kit delivered to your door EVERY MONTH!
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment