"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Friday 22 July 2011

An inspiration, a swap from a friend and a Sample for this Months SAS

Talk about multi usage, lol!!!  Well, I hope you like it cause this Saturday at 7:00 pm sharp, you'll be able to make 10 cards for different occasions ( 5 designs, 2 of each) with envies for $25.  This is one of them.  Remember, I provide you with the supplies and ideas and you can tweak the layout how ever you want... Just keep in mind that you will only get the supplies required to make each card on display :-)

Now this card is one of the swap cards that I have received at Convention last week and it was given to me by Anna Haase.  Thank you Anna, and I enjoyed spending time with you.  Hope we'll do it again!
Happy Stamping and remember to have fun! Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love it... I love the clean and simple.... yet.... tres tres elegant look of this card

    It makes me want to did for my stamps that are burried into boxes

    Thanks Julie

    ReplyDelete