"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Tuesday 19 July 2011

Spoiled rotten :-) Want some too?

I am 100% sure that you would love it... This is a quick picture of SOME OF THE STUFF I got for free this year at Convention.  I still need to get my butt in gear and finish unpacking, lol!   So keep coming back to see more of the freebies throughout this week.  Would you like to attend with me next year?  Here's what you need to do...
Join in on the fun for a ridiculous low price (mini starter kit @ $119) PLUS by doing so before July 31st, you will also be getting a keepsake box (and supplies) for free... valued at $50+. Remember, there is no shipping and only PST on the starter kit.  If your Province as HST, then it is NO TAX either.
 
I am also throwing in a $20 shopping spree... So no more excuses, contact me today and join in on the fun!!!  Trust me, I don't bite :-) Ask away and I'll gladly help you :-)

Then, invite your friends to play with you and stay active as a Demonstrator.  To do so, you'll need your sales to be of at least $400 before December 31st (yep not a typo, that's an average of $80 per month from August to December ) and then another $400 before March 31st and one last time by June 30th.  Remember, all of these purchases will also give you a minimum of 20% back. These last requirements are if you want to come to Convention as a Demonstrator.  Sometimes, they will allow us to bring ONE guess, if room permits, so why risk it?  If you are like me, I used to spend more than $150 per month at the "M" store, lol.

I'll see you real soon!
Happy Stamping and remember to have fun! Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment