"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Saturday 2 July 2011

Too cute... I need you to make this too:-)

This is the Make-n-Take that you'll get to make at my Open house tomorrow... AND if you purchase the Strength and Hope stamp set... tomorrow only and only through me... I will pay for your shipping on that set.

Now, on to the funner  stuff... OPEN HOUSE FROM 10 till 3 Sunday JULY 3 2011.  45 Creekside Drive in Guelph.  Don't be shy, I'll be set up in the garage so you can pretend to be taking a walk in the area and just come and say hi :-)

It is my ANNUAL Catty Launch and "Bogo" sale.
You can stamp a free card, enter my draw for one of my door prizes.   See how easy it is to use the Big Shot, ask questions about My Digital Studio and if you put a $50 order in(Before tax and shipping) you get to keep the new Stampin' Up! 2011-2012 idea book and catalogue (retailed at $11.95 before S&H and Taxes)...

Here is the BOGO part... Browse through all the retired stamp sets, inks, designer paper, card stock, Stampin'Write markers, Craft ink Spots that I'm selling off: pick anything you want, place an order from the current Catty or Summer Mini for an equal or greater amount , and take the retired stuff home for free!  Almost sounds like buy 1 get one free :-) But wait, that's not all...

Since I want to meet your friends too and I just love seeing people smile when they get more free stuff, book a Stamp Party through me and pick another gift out of my "Reserved for Hostess" which will be handed to you the night of your party. You will only need to pick a date that will fit your schedule, invite a few friends over for an evening away from home, a few chairs, a table, light snacks and refreshments... I will provide all the rest, even send out the invitations for you. Easy enough :-)

Stampin'Up is offering a "mini" starter kit for only $119... Only valid in July.  If you also decide to sign up, as a new recruit, you will get a gift from me up to a value of $20 from the current catalogue and / or mini on top of all the goodies that Stampin'Up! has to offer!  Your requirement to remain an active demonstrator and always benefit of a minimum of 20% off after signing up is only $400 per quarter and your first quarter doesn't count... which means, your first quarter will end in December.  But that's not all...

Just sign up to be on my newsletter distribution list and get 2 friends to do the same and all 3 of you will get a 10% discount coupon on your next order .  Newsletter is only sent out once a month (unless Stampin'Up! surprises us with something too awesome to not share, then you might get another one)

How kewl is that!!! ... See you all tomorrow! Sunday 3rd of July ***Till then, happy Stamping and remember to have fun!Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. This is just a beautiful card!! So soft and pretty!! I will be featuring this card on My Crafty Picks #23 with a link back to your blog on 7-3-11. If you wish to decline please email me trbauer@insightbb.com

    Take care
    Tiffany
    www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo Julie! I see you were on My Crafty World too! Yay us!!!
    Robbyn

    ReplyDelete