"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Wednesday 27 July 2011

Quick scrapbook project... of course I did it with MDS

Have you decided to treat yourself to a $119 gift yet:-) If you are thinking about it, remember that it is only available until July 31st and that I am also adding a $20 shopping spree to all the goodies that are already included in the mini Starter kit.  Still have questions, good news, come on over on Friday or Saturday evening for my opportunity night and just ask away!  It is free, I don't bite and you won't go home empty handed... I will think of a FUN project for you to do and take home. CLICK HERE for more details or EMAIL me and let me know if you want to come on Friday or Saturday evening... now on with my quick project...

...It doesn't happen very often that I get to see my little guy fall asleep.  Last week-end it was simply too hot to sleep on the 2nd floor of the house so I offered to go camping... in the basement :-)

So we did.  Best campsite ever, lol! BIG Plasma tv, no mosquitos, bathroom, snacks and a movie...

Only downside, inflatable mattress... how many time do you have to re-inflate yours, lol! but it was still fun and I might try to do it again before school starts up in September...
Hope this inspires you to create with MDS and for those of you that are still scared of the program, well YOU CANNOT BREAK IT :-) ha, ha! this last sentence was dedicated to one friend in particular... please don't hate me, I am only teasing you...  Next time you come over, I'll make it up to you.

Have a great Wednesday!
Happy Stamping and remember to have fun! Photobucket

1 comment: