"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Sunday 17 July 2011

Just checking in...

This will remain at the top of my blog until I am back from convention.  But don't be fooled... I might still be posting.  Just scroll down to be sure :-)
Well I am just running around getting ready for Convention and have not been able to get to my favorite HOBBY in the whole wild world :-)

I am leaving at the crack of stupid on Monday morning and leaving my guys behind.  I wanna make sure that they will be well fed, kept busy and not do anything too crazy, lol... Which is the main reason why I haven't been posting.  I am beat!!!  Can't wait for next week to be here :-)

So while I am away...
**If you decide to go ahead and join my "Kewl"Inkings' team by purchasing the mini customizable starter kit for the LOW price of $119 CDN NO SHIPPING AND NO TAX (unless your province still has PST), remember to email me your up to $20 value stamp set... on me!
**If you get 2 of your friends to email to get my monthly news letter, all 3 of you will get a 10% off your next order.

A bit more info about becoming a Demonstrator... hope this will help a few of you to take advantage of the $119 kit!
*The Starter Kit is flexible- many items in the kits can be substituted to your preferences.
*Enjoy 20% off as a standard discount on every order and a one-time 30% off on your first qualifying order in the first 60 days you joined
*Earn up to an additional 20% commission based on monthly sales
*No penalty to drop. No pressure to sell. Remain active with $400 in sales per quarter.
*Get the kit now and your first quarter ends December 31st 2011.  No matter what you decide (stay active or let it go, you would still benefit from the 20% discount until the end of January 2012
*Monthly "Stampin' Success" magazine delivered right to your door
*Earn FREE stamp sets and product through various promotions and rewards programs

Until I return!!! Happy Stamping and remember to have fun! Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. lol!!!... i love the ~leaving at the crack of stupid~ quote... girl i have missed you and cannot wait to learn new things! ~pam~

    ReplyDelete