"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Thursday 28 July 2011

Product Share... Stampin'Up! Ribbons from the new 2011-2012 IBC

Some of you had emailed me in the past asking me to do a "share" of the new ribbons as soon as the new 2011-2012 catalog would be released... Good news, I am offering to share the new ribbons in the 2011/2012 catalog.  Each person will receive 30 yards of ribbon for one low price of $40 per share.
 
If you are interested in receiving a sampler of the new ribbons as described below, you need to contact me via email and I will invoice you via Paypal.  Once payment is received, I will then ship you your share.  

2011 - 2012 RIBBON SHARE DETAILS:
Each participant will get  2 yards of each of these ribbons: 







  • in Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Chocolate Chip, Eggplant, Marina Mist, Melon Mambo, More Mustard, Old Olive, Pretty in Pink and Tangerine Tango.




 





  • In Calypso Coral,  Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party and Wisteria Wonder





INSTRUCTIONS TO JOIN THE SHARE:
This ribbon share only available to Canadian addresses.
  • Email me your name, address and Paypal email address.  I will email you your invoice and once payment is received, I will mail you your share (note, it might take up to 2 weeks for you to receive your order, I will let you know as soon as it is in the mail) 
Thank you and please email me with any questions you have.
Happy Stamping and remember to have fun! Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment