"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Wednesday 17 August 2011

It's done, I am on my way home...and an incentive for you.

This will remain at the top of my blog until I announce the winner.
What a week it has been.  I am beat :-) Even though I am tired, I am happy and super excited to come back and get my but in gear to show you all they kewl tricks that I have learn this past week at Convention...
Have you had a chance to decide if you wanted to join in on the fun?  There will be a draw on August 17th and to enter, all you have to do is purchase the mini starter kit before July 31st or simply sign up before August 16th.
Curious about the prize? Well it is the Noteworthy Digital Content CD and the Warmest of Wishes Clear Hostess set from the upcoming Holiday Mini...

Join in on the fun... I promise you'll love it!

Happy Stamping and remember to have fun! Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment