"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Monday 8 August 2011

New Classes starting in August and a X mas card... Already?

Hello Stamper Friends,

Well I finally got it all sorted out.  Here is a list of my recurring classes.  Make sure to let me know before the first of the month so that I can order your surprise and get it before I see you :-)
  1. Technique Club: 4 techniques on the 2nd Tuesday of the month @ 7:30pm.  You'll learn 4 new techniques EVERY month, make 4 samples including instructions. The best part, you'll get to receive the hostess benefits on one of the months.  Bring a friend with you to join and I'll give you your special album for FREE... Cost: $25 order and the projects are free :-)
  2. Stamp of the Month / Product Class: 2nd Friday of the month @ 7:30pm.  Every month I am inviting you to come play with me and go home with either a stamp set of other neat Stampin'Up! projects to allow you to keep playing on your own :-) ... Cost: Less than $30 depending on the product chosen for that night. 
  3. Girl's night out: Bring your own Projects and Consumable such as adhesive, card stock, embellishments and use my tools (stamps, inks, Big Shot, dies, etc) ... starts at 7:30pm ... light refreshments and jelly beans provided.  Retired Stampin'Up! products will be available for purchase on site... Cost: $5.
  4. Monthly Stamp-a-Stack: come get away from home to have fun and go home with 10 handmade cards (5 designs), envelopes and a little surprise .  Bring a friend (new to me) and get $5 off your next class.  Frequent stampers card: 5 classes = the 6th one is on me :-). .You'll be done in 2 hours or less ... Cost: $25 (Discount offered if you put in an order that night)
  5. Super easy, super cute, really quick Christmas Cards : You'll make 5 cards (5 different designs every month) on the 4th Wednesday of the month.  What better way to get ready for Christmas without having to plan for it! If you come every month, you'll have 20 cards ready to mail... Cost: $25 order
Okay, now, a quick picture and cute card :-) This was my swap out card for our last team meeting...
Eh, here's an idea! Why don't you come and see what all the fuss is about? Email me, I'll give you all the details :-)

Happy Stamping and remember to have fun! Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment