"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Friday 26 August 2011

MDS Hop :-) Yeah it's Friday!

Okay, this week theme is "Boys"  ...   Okay, don't worry, I will have the picture up by lunch time :-)  We had a bad storm here 2 nights ago and I have no internet since at home so I had to pre-post during lunch at work, then create my project on my Laptop, save the Jpeg file to a stick (that was so tricky as I couldn't remember where I used it last, lol) then today at lunch, I will add the picture.  That being said, I know that some of the girls had to skip this week's hop too.  Just can't remember which ones (and cannot access previous emails cause I deleted them from my blackberry... ahhhhh, technology!!!!) So, that being said, I appologize for all this non-sense and feel free to go around and have fun!  "Hop" your week-end is starting off better than mine :-)


4. Julie Leblanc  (you're here)

Happy Stamping Digital Creating and remember to have fun! Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment