"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Friday 5 August 2011

The first MDS Blog HOP!!! ... Inspiration, first day of school :-)

1. Jeanna Bohanon  
2. Rochelle Gould
3. Mandy Grant  
4. YOU ARE HERE
5.Amber Meadows   
6. Terri Mongeon
7. Cindy Schuster  
8. Erica Shaw    
9. Heather Summers   
10. Alesha Walls


Most of us up here in Canada still have a few weeks left before the kiddos head back to school... which is okay as I have yet to start to shop to make sure that monkey doesn't have to go back there naked... com'on growth spurt... be done for this year already!  I can assure you that I can actually see a difference from the time he goes to bed at night and gets up in t he morning, lol!

On another note, I am kinda looking forward to him being back. I know that he misses his friends and I kinda miss having him all happy because "Christian" will be there, lol!  Ahhh, best friends!

So here is my project.  Inspired from one of the Stampin'Success (exclusive free monthly inspiration magazine for demonstrators only) layout and the "School Days" brush set.

Happy Stamping Digital Creating and remember to have fun! Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Great page my sweet friend! I LOVE the ruffled ribbons at the bottom :) You are an MDS rock star! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and that ribbon Julie! I will have to try it, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORABLE! I love the colors, the layout - great page

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the ribbon! Very sweet page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your first ever mds blog hop Julie! Great page and I'm sure you can make Monkey some kind of clothes out of designer paper!

    ReplyDelete