"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Monday 22 August 2011

Congratulations to me... woohoo!

I was right, I did get one more fun, beautiful card the traditional way!  SNAIL MAIL, lol! Just makes me so happy!

This cute and fun HANDMADE card was sent to me from my Donna.  She is my upline and the reason why I joined Stampin'Up! Plus, she was my neighbour... literally, right next door (okay, across the street but still, ha, ha!)

Okay so I promoted back in April to my actual title and in turns, this last promotion just makes me want to keep pushing and reach the next level... will you be the one that allows this to happen!?!... I am not asking for the moon, just for you to try it once and see if you can like it as much as me!  Make sure to check out my upcoming classes (Event tab) and if none of them fit your schedule, get some friends together and I'll take the class to you :-)


Happy Stamping and remember to have fun! Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment