"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Monday 22 August 2011

There's a surprise hidden inside, lol!... remember to read all of this post :-)

If it does work, it only means that you'll get entered into a draw.... Woohoo for you!!!


So go on, click on this and "like" my page and I'll enter your name into my draw for the Warmest Wishes Stamp set (hostess from the Holiday Mini)... speaking of which...

What are you doing this Saturday morning?  Come see me, (email me for directions) I'll be having a last minute "Holiday Mini Catty" Launch / Sneak Peek and Good "BUY" Summer mini party at 10:00 am till noon and just for putting in an order (or pre-order for the holiday one) you'll also see your name entered into a second draw to win a $20 gift certificate that will allow you to buy that big Stampin'Up! Stamp set that you always wanted but couldn't afford cause it was $20 too much, lol!
Easy rules, 1 ticket for every $25 spent before shipping and taxes.

While you are visiting, you'll also be able to sign up for classes and clubs and other fun events that I have posted on my calendar , see the fun projects that we will be making at the "Kewl" Chistmas Stamp Camp and ask questions, any questions, you might have about Stampin'up!

Until this week end, happy Stamping and remember to have fun! Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment