"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Friday 15 February 2013

A beautiful swap form last year's leadership :)

This is a really quick post... I am off today as I have multiple appointments that I need to get to and just couldn't get it done at lunch time, lol!!! So here I am.  Kid is off to school, dogs are taken care of, I had my coffee so all is good ;)
This card was received at leadership last year and I kept it separate... i just like it to much... this is a Kim Stathakos design.  Hope you like it and see you tomorrow with a 'Valentine' Sweet treat!

Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment