"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Monday 11 February 2013

I didn't do it :)

And since this is Chocolate, there is no guarantee that this will make it safe for a few more days, lol!
Sheri Feb Choco swap photo chocolateswap_zps131c0879.jpg
Oh my... Ok so tonight was our monthly team meeting and of course that also means, swaps :) This one was made by Sheri... it was also her first time coming to a meeting... I really like her! If I find out that she does have a 'blog', I'll make sure to link it back as she is very talented!!! Isn't this the cutest thing?  Look at all the details!  WOW!!! 
Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment