"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Sunday 17 February 2013

One last treat!

Have you sign up for your "Pumpkin" yet? Join me, there is NO COMMITMENT... What do you have to lose?
 So today I am posting the last of the 'eatable' swaps :)... And just so you know, they are loooong gone, lol! This is a cute bag topper that Samantha had prepared for the swap.
I'll try really hard to find time to play today and have something done "By moi" to share tomorrow... If not, no worries, I have TONS of beautiful swap that I can dig through and share with you... See you soon!

Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment