"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Thursday 14 February 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

And I am sorry... I haven't been in my 'crafting mode' so nothing new from me today.  That being said , this is NOT something I created but I though that you might still enjoy:) This DOWNLOAD is one of the newer one that you can purchase for only $3.95 cdn when you go through my store... it is item #133378 and it is called: You & Me Designer Template.  Remember, downloads have no Shipping fees attached to it :)

Will post pictures of other chocolaty swaps from Monday's meeting later on this week!
See you soon!
Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment