"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Saturday 2 February 2013

Happy 8th Birthday Jordan!

This is the card that I made (following my son's request and instructions, lol!) for his friend Jordan's 8th Birthday.  This is the 1st party that my son will actually go to.  He has been talking about it ALL WEEK!!!! They are going to LaserQuest... Lucky them, I sure hope they have a blast ;)
So now, apparently, that also means that I will have a few hours to myself... Oh my... I have no idea what to do, lol!!! Maybe I should go play in my craft room ;)
 photo HappyBirthdayJordan_zps44d5dc59.jpg
The original version can be found HERE.
Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment