"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Wednesday is HERE!!! It's time for another MDS HOP!!!

MDS Blog Hop 2013 Logo photo MDS2013Hop_zpsb0daab57.jpg
This is one simple page I have been working on with "Love / Valentine" in mind.  I was digging through pictures and looking for something that shows just how much 'Love' exists between this mom and her monkey!!! It's an older picture (summer of 2008, oh my how time flies!) but this little guy's favorite thing to do was to squish my nose with kisses every chance he got, lol! Any who, this is a quick, simple and very easy layout... Hope you'll get inspired!
Background
     Designer Series Paper/_Designer Kits/Downtown Grunge - designer series paper/Downtown Grunge - 4

Embellishments
    _Designer Kits/Downtown Grunge - embellishments/Downtown Grunge - frame3
    Baker's Twine/Baker's Twine - White
    Basic Pearls and Rhinestones/Basic Pearls and Rhinestones - rhinestone small
    Baker's Twine/Baker's Twine - White knot
    Basic Pearls and Rhinestones/Basic Pearls and Rhinestones - rhinestone large

Stamps
      Wedding Words/Wedding Words - vertical hearts, Color = RASPBERRY RIPPLE 146,21,37
    _Designer Kits/Chevron/Chevron - 8 grunge, Color = 22,42,62
      Splatters/Ink Splatters/Ink Splatter 4, Color = 22,42,62
    I {Love} Love/I {Love} Love - hugs & kisses
    I {Love} Love/I {Love} Love - i heart you
    Sophisticated Swirls/Sophisticated Swirls - i love it when, Color = WHISPER WHITE 255,255,255
    Sophisticated Swirls/Sophisticated Swirls - a perfect day, Color = WHISPER WHITE 255,255,255
    I {Love} Love/I {Love} Love - vertical hearts, Color = RASPBERRY RIPPLE 146,21,37
    I {Love} Love/I {Love} Love - hugs & kisses

Photos
    Card Stock/Textured Card Stock/Textured Card Stock - Night of Navy
    /Users/djudju72/Desktop/Kiss on the nose

We'd love to have you play along.  Simply create your own project and upload it to MyDigitalStudio.net.  Tag your sample with "MDS Blog Hop" so we can check out your amazing ideas!
We've also started a Pinterest Board for the MDS Blog Hop so you can find (and Pin!) our projects easily.


Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

3 comments:

  1. how sweet! he's such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute layout! I love the subtle chevrons and hearts. Great boy page! :)

    ReplyDelete