"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Tuesday 24 September 2013

Another Sneakpeek into this November 2nd Full day event!

Well, preps are on their way and in case you haven't read the most recent post, we had to change a few things in regards to the "It's a Stampin'Up! Paper Craftin' kind of day!"
1-change of date to November 2nd
2-Change to the location = therefore, cheaper for you
3- less spots available = more intimate :)
4- since it's in my Craftin' Oasis, hot meal = no sandwiches!
5-Sign up before October 15th Firm!!! (payment secures your spot)
READ MORE HERE

This will be one of the card (cased from Julie Davidse... Soooo excited about this day! I will have the items pre-hot-glued for you when needed... See you soon!
Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Join my team NOW: Free Classes for you for the first 6 months! (too far to attend, I'll send you the completed project via mail)
Register before the 10th for"My Paper Pumpkin" Club! get a creative kit delivered to your door EVERY MONTH!
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment