"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Sunday 8 September 2013

Lots of textures :)

This will be the type of projects that you can expect to learn how to make by joining my Big Shot club :)  This is a swap card from Deb Fries.  She used the embossing folder in 2 different ways.  The first one is to give texture to her card, the second, she also put ink on it before running it through the big shot :)
 photo DebFriesKewlstampsswap_zpsd608e09e.jpg
I also love how she added the burlap ribbon :) The picture doesn't show it, but the flower AND sentiment are both embossed with Early Espresso Embossing powder (which makes them shinny and raised)  Beautiful card!
Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Join my team NOW: Free Classes for you for the first 6 months! (too far to attend, I'll send you the completed project via mail)
Register before the 10th for"My Paper Pumpkin" Club! get a creative kit delivered to your door EVERY MONTH!
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment