"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Thursday 26 September 2013

It's Thursday, "Owl" fun is MDS Blog hop day!

I had a really hard time coming up with something today... That was until I came across a card made a few years back by a very talented Heather Summers. I decided to grab her layout, owls techniques and did the cutest little bookmarks... I will be printing them off and sending them to school soon :) Yay for Sharing!
MDS Blog Hop 2013 Logo photo MDS2013Hop_zpsb0daab57.jpg
MyDigitalStudio.net.  Tag your sample with "MDS Blog Hop" so we can check out your amazing ideas! We've also started a Pinterest Board for the MDS Blog Hop so you can find (and Pin!) our projects easily.
If you would like to know how to create the fun scallops on the owls, it is quite simple.  I created my own background paper using the scallop border punch, picked different colours for each of them then saved it as a .jpg file.  Once I selected the owl shape, I 'photo' filled it and voilĂ ! or see this video :)
 

Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Join my team NOW: Free Classes for you for the first 6 months! (too far to attend, I'll send you the completed project via mail)
Register before the 10th for"My Paper Pumpkin" Club! get a creative kit delivered to your door EVERY MONTH!
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

2 comments:

  1. These are soooo adorable! Thanks so much for the video!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE being able to make my own paper! This is such a cute idea with the scallops!

    ReplyDelete