"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Monday 9 September 2013

Cute, fun summer colours card

I just liked the colours and layout about this one :)  I have no idea who made it. tomorrow, I am hosting my first official BigShot class (all projects are designed around the use of one) and everyone that is coming will get one to keep really soon!... Ask me how! you too can be part of this even if you can't make it in person!
Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Join my team NOW: Free Classes for you for the first 6 months! (too far to attend, I'll send you the completed project via mail)
Register before the 10th for"My Paper Pumpkin" Club! get a creative kit delivered to your door EVERY MONTH!
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment