"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Sunday 1 September 2013

Wow... September already!!!

Every month, a group of Demonstrator in this area try to get together, chat bout business, new trends, new ideas... other things that we have seen of experimented that made us go... "hey look at this, this is so neat" we just keep each other motivated and help in finding new fun ideas to 'wow' you and make you wanting more ;)
So, we will often have swap card and other fun project exchages that evening... I didn't get around to creating anything for this last one but Vanessa still gave me one of hers :)

I think this one is super cute and since I also own this stamp set, now I'll have another idea handy on how to use it, lol!

Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Join my team NOW: Free Classes for you for the first 6 months! (too far to attend, I'll send you the completed project via mail)
"My Paper Pumpkin" a creative kit delivered to your door every month! get started today!
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment