"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Saturday 31 August 2013

Another Xmas one :)

Same idea... keep it clean and simple and let's not forget cute :)
This is a case from a friend of mine.  She too started her Xmas card classes already :)  Thank you Diane Hilborn for this fun card idea and allowing me to reproduce it in my classes.

What is neat about this one, how the Mosaic punch was used to create those little ornament shapes... I love it when we can use our tool in so many fun ways!

Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Join my team NOW: Free Classes for you for the first 6 months! (too far to attend, I'll send you the completed project via mail)
Register before Aug 31st "My Paper Pumpkin" Club: PROMO, Pay 12.50 for the next 2 months!  
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment