"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Wednesday 14 August 2013

Halloween Banner Kit class ~ For you and a friend!

Join me on October 17, 18 or 19th to make this cute banner :) 
Class fee is per banner, so bring one kiddo along and have your own little helper :)... Class fee is $30 and must be received prior to October 5th to reserve your spot.

I will have everything ready for you to 'create' and you'll be able to take home that same day! Each person will receive the Halloween Banner Simply Created Accessory Kit to decorate their banner.
Sounds like fun doesn't it!  RSVP IS MANDATORY BY OCTOBER 5th or supplies will not be here on time.
Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Join my team NOW: Free Classes for you for the first 6 months! (too far to attend, I'll send you the completed project via mail)
Register before Aug 31st "My Paper Pumpkin" Club: PROMO, Pay 12.50 for the next 2 months!  
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment