"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Wednesday 21 August 2013

Give the Littles Something Sweet!

I will be offering this class as a Private class only!... Gather at least 5 of your friends and for $20 per person, I'll come to you with all supplies and tools (We can also use my space so that you don't have to tidy up, lol!)... ready to go!  PLUS as the "hostess", you'll get to keep that "Best of Halloween" stamp set :)... Are you in?  Each guest will take home 6 decorated boxes ~ Candy NOT included
(2 of each designs... or they can decorate them differently using the supplies provided)
Quick, email me so that I can get those supplies in :)

Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Join my team NOW: Free Classes for you for the first 6 months! (too far to attend, I'll send you the completed project via mail)
Register before Aug 31st "My Paper Pumpkin" Club: PROMO, Pay 12.50 for the next 2 months!  
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment