"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Monday 26 August 2013

Happy Monday!

And finally, I played a little bit with my new goodies yesterday evening :)... not that much and not for very long, but just long enough for me to put glitter EVERYWHERE, lol!
This box is inspired from the private class offering :) It took minutes to make... the longest part of it, was waiting for the glue to dry :)  Hope you'll book your class soon! SEE HERE for the rules!
Make sure to stop by tomorrow... I will be hosting another ribbon share and details will be included, plus a sneak peek at one of the projects for this October 5th "A Stampin'Up! Paper Craftin' kinda day"
Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Join my team NOW: Free Classes for you for the first 6 months! (too far to attend, I'll send you the completed project via mail)
Register before Aug 31st "My Paper Pumpkin" Club: PROMO, Pay 12.50 for the next 2 months!  
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment