"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Friday 2 August 2013

Aloha! Snowman Hula Card

This is by far the cutest card that I have seen for Christmas... just makes me want to drop everything and go back there... How "kewl" would that be...
So this is one of the cards that we will be making at my First Xmas card class this year:)  Want to come? Mark your calendars... Every last Saturday and Wednesday of the month, starting in August till November...This month those dates are the 28th and the 31st... Remember, you need to RSVP and pre-pay for these classes...
 This card is a Swap received at convention from Cindy Baughman from Kapolei Hawaii... I am so glad I got one :)

For those of you that are not quite sure what I do... This is how I run my classes...4 designs per month, make 1 - 2 or 3 sets for $12 - $20 or $30 depending on how many sets you choose to make... Can't make it... I can mail them out to you too!  Until then, check out my events tab at the top of this page and come try a class for free... Hope to see you soon!
Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Join my team NOW: Free Classes for you for the first 6 months! (too far to attend, I'll send you the completed project via mail)
Register before Aug 10th "My Paper Pumpkin" Club: PROMO, Pay 12.50 for the next 2 months!  
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment