"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Thursday 15 August 2013

MDS Hop and a cute journal idea!

NEW HOP...
NEW Designers all on a NEW DAY!!! That's right, Thursdays will be the new Hop day :) and welcome Cori and Julie :)
 MDS Blog Hop 2013 Logo photo MDS2013Hop_zpsb0daab57.jpg
MyDigitalStudio.net.  Tag your sample with "MDS Blog Hop" so we can check out your amazing ideas! We've also started a Pinterest Board for the MDS Blog Hop so you can find (and Pin!) our projects easily.
 
Why not give the person that will help your child grow and learn a cute, fun journal :)
It took me a while to figure out what to do for this week's hop but once the gals gave me a few ideas, I whipped this up in a jiffy!
now I only need to get it printed and get it back before school starts on September 3rd !!! Wow, where has this summer gone!


Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Join my team NOW: Free Classes for you for the first 6 months! (too far to attend, I'll send you the completed project via mail)
Register before Aug 31st"My Paper Pumpkin" Club: PROMO, Pay 12.50 for the next 2 months!  
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nice welcome! This turned out great! All those cute "tapes" across the page--very on trend and funky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your journal idea. It's so bright and colorful anyone would love writing in it.

    ReplyDelete