"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Monday 5 August 2013

A BIG butterfly...

When Stampin'Up! first released this stamp set, I was thinking... Woah! WAY TOO BIG!!! How can I use this image on a card and not have it look ridiculous!

Well, I'd say that Cheryl Schleeter did just that... She made it look beautiful:) this is a card received as a swap card at Convention in Salt Lake City... Hope this one gets you inspired!
Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Join my team NOW: Free Classes for you for the first 6 months! (too far to attend, I'll send you the completed project via mail)
Register before Aug 10th "My Paper Pumpkin" Club: PROMO, Pay 12.50 for the next 2 months!  
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

1 comment: