"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Tuesday 27 August 2013

Another fun VERY affordable ribbon swap!

Do you love ribbon?  I know I do.  But lets face it, it is expensive to buy when you just want it all!!! So I have the solution for you.
If you live in Canada, you can get 1 yard or 2 yards of each of these 5 colours for $10.25 or $18... That's a total of 5 or 10 yards of this Gorgeous Ruffled Stretch ribbon!!!
This price includes shipping to YOUR House via Canada post standard mail.
they will all be folded neatly, carefully packaged in a plastic Ziploc type bag and mailed in a rigid mailer envelope.

OK so now that you are drooling over your keyboard :) click the button below and let's get you those ribbons!Remember, you can pick ONE (1) or TWO (2) yards of each of the colours!

Number of shares

Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Join my team NOW: Free Classes for you for the first 6 months! (too far to attend, I'll send you the completed project via mail)
Register before Aug 31st "My Paper Pumpkin" Club: PROMO, Pay 12.50 for the next 2 months!  
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment