"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Friday 9 August 2013

Warmest wishes

This card has no info on the back... It was a swap received at this Convention but I have no idea who this is from :(... If it is you or know who made this, lmk!
Want to learn how you can make this type of card?... read on!
 Remember this new BigShot club/class offering? ..Like it? want to have your own?... Okay... here's how: How many of you have been dreaming about owning your very own big Shot?  Well, now you can.  I am putting a class together for you, you just need to stick around for 8 months!!! Each month, on the second Wednesday, you pay me $35 and at the end of it all you will own your own big Shot, a set of Thinlits (Available starting Aug 1st), embossing folders and other neat gadgets to use with your Big Shot (am I thinking magnetic platform ;))... PLUS you will have made projects FOR FREE with me and you'll also get to pick $35 in FREE products!!! Woohoo, how "Kewl" is that! Make sure to EMAIL ME and we will get started asap :) (join when it suits YOU)... can't come? I'll mail you your projects! Don't feel bad, life happens:)
Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Join my team NOW: Free Classes for you for the first 6 months! (too far to attend, I'll send you the completed project via mail)
Register before Aug 10th "My Paper Pumpkin" Club: PROMO, Pay 12.50 for the next 2 months!  
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment