"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Friday 30 August 2013

A little Xmas card... to get you started

This is one of the card we made at my Monthly Quick card class this month... sorry you couldn't come.  there are still a few events that I have scheduled already to make sure that no one is stuck at the last minute without their XMas projects ready!
Click on the Events tab at the top of this page and RSVP today!

This card was so quick to make!  Even surprised me, lol!

Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Join my team NOW: Free Classes for you for the first 6 months! (too far to attend, I'll send you the completed project via mail)
Register before Aug 31st "My Paper Pumpkin" Club: PROMO, Pay 12.50 for the next 2 months!  
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment