"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Thursday 1 August 2013

Quick "Picture", quick card...

From yesterday's class.
This is a card I copied from one seen at Convention (I snapped a pic of one of my roomie's swap and don't know who made it... If it's you, thank you! if not... Well, I hope you know who and can thank her, lol!)
The trick with this card is to adhere your white "Postage" punched out pieces first starting from the center (kinda) and working your way around that one piece... once that step done, glue the 1" square DSP ones and before adhering the Melon mambo layer to your base, trim the "stamps" pieces to get a clean edge that lines up with your Mambo layer.  THEN you can adhere it to your card base... makes life a lot more simpler ;)
Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Join my team NOW: Free Classes for you for the first 6 months! (too far to attend, I'll send you the completed project via mail)
Register before Aug 10th "My Paper Pumpkin" Club: PROMO, Pay 12.50 for the next 2 months!  
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment