"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Thursday 29 August 2013

It's Thursday... let's MDS HOP shall we :)

I have no idea where time has gone, lol! But summer is practically over, school starts next week and feels like I need one HUGE nap to get back to my old self :)  On the bright side, I found amazing sales and my monkey is all ready for a new year!...
Back to our regular scheduled programming!
MDS Blog Hop 2013 Logo photo MDS2013Hop_zpsb0daab57.jpg
MyDigitalStudio.net.  Tag your sample with "MDS Blog Hop" so we can check out your amazing ideas! We've also started a Pinterest Board for the MDS Blog Hop so you can find (and Pin!) our projects easily.
 This page was one from our designer's collection. I added the pictures and the wording and voilĂ ! done and shared with you ;)


Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Join my team NOW: Free Classes for you for the first 6 months! (too far to attend, I'll send you the completed project via mail)
Register before Aug 31st "My Paper Pumpkin" Club: PROMO, Pay 12.50 for the next 2 months!  
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

1 comment: