"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Thursday 22 August 2013

DId you get one yet? I am having a contest!!!

 'Hit Me With The Big Shot'
Take one minute and watch this fun video made by five Canadians that won first prize in the annual Stampin' Up! ad contest. Share the Big Shot fun! you already own the machine?... join my BigShot club and we will get you more tools to go with it, lol!
Dates: August 1-31, 2013
Big Shot Contest Rules
  1. you need to buy a BigShot from me (or my online store... but pick me as your demonstrator) 
  2. This contest is open to all Canadian resident.
  3. Any customer who buys a Big Shot in August will also pick one embossing folder of their choice FOR FREE (offer only valid through me!) 
  4. if you are local, come to a big shot class FOR FREE!!!! (if not local I'll mail you the projects done in October)
Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Join my team NOW: Free Classes for you for the first 6 months! (too far to attend, I'll send you the completed project via mail)
Register before Aug 31st "My Paper Pumpkin" Club: PROMO, Pay 12.50 for the next 2 months!  
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment