"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Saturday 14 September 2013

Big shot club... thinlits Flip cards

Remember my Big Shot new class offering?  It's happening every month...  Not sure if you want to come and play with us! I know that 8 months can be a commitment BUT, even if you have to miss a month here and there, you'll be able to pick up the projects and do them when it works FOR YOU! Remember, A big Shot,  magnetic Platform and a thinlit set  (or if you own the big shot, you can pick other items, tools, supplies of your choice in replacement of the big shot)
Click on the Event tab at the top of this page and look in the 2nd week of the month (Tuesday, Wednesday and or Saturday) Make to let me know when you are coming!
This September was my first month playing with the Thinlits card dies and it was so much fun (and easy!)... this is one is the first one that we got to make...
 photo BShota_zpsc3bd0d54.jpg photo BigSHotc_zpsd4d70a83.jpg photo BigShotb_zps6eb66220.jpg
I hade case an Halloween one but to be honest, we are not big on giving Halloween cards, lol! so we tweaked it!
 photo bigshothalloween2_zps828ae0d5.jpg
 photo bigshothalloween1_zpsb3423c1b.jpg
Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Join my team NOW: Free Classes for you for the first 6 months! (too far to attend, I'll send you the completed project via mail)
Register before the 10th for"My Paper Pumpkin" Club! get a creative kit delivered to your door EVERY MONTH!
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment