"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Sunday 16 February 2014

Another fun, easy and quick card

This one also was one done at our Monthly "Quick Card Class" in January.  Every Month on the last Wednesday at 7pm :) There is always room for a few more people!
 This is not one of my creation.  This is totally copied from Pinterest :)  HERE is the link to the original post.
Until my next post! Enjoy your week end and family time :)

Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Join my team NOW: Free Classes for you for the first 6 months! (too far to attend, I'll send you the completed project via mail)
Register before the 10th for"My Paper Pumpkin" Club! get a creative kit delivered to your door EVERY MONTH!
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment