"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Wednesday 19 February 2014

Revamp from a picture on Facebook!

I wish I could send you back to where I first saw this but all I can say is that it is a case from a talented person that shared it on Facebook.  If I remembered correctly, she was using an exclusive stamped image to thank her team members :)
My 'revamp' is not an exact copy as I do not own the stamp set she used... but, I used the sale-a-bration "you're lovely" stamp set and embossed it in Black EP and then coloured the flowers using the Crisp Cantaloupe and Pistachio Pudding markers.  Turned out super cute (which is exactly what I was looking for)  I might also have changed the embossing folder used (can't find the original post and am relying solely on my memory... ), added a layer and pearls.
Hope you like this version :)
Colours used (ink, markers and/or card stock); Crumb Cake, Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe.
DSP; Sweet Sorbet DSP (SAB 2014)
 Stamp sets; You're Lovely (SAB 2014)
Punches, Tools and other miscellaneous items/embellishments; Heat tool, Simply Scoring tool, Big Shot,  Decorative Dots EF (SAB 2014), 1 3/4" Circle and 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch, Black Embossing Powder, adhesive (Tombo liquid Glue, Snail ), Dimensionals,  Jewels-Pearls, Paper Doilies.
Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Join my team NOW: Free Classes for you for the first 6 months! (too far to attend, I'll send you the completed project via mail)
Register before the 10th for"My Paper Pumpkin" Club! get a creative kit delivered to your door EVERY MONTH!
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment