"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Monday 3 February 2014

Finally got around to playing a weeee bit :)

I wanted to make a special card for my mother in law... she will be 86 on the 10th :)... I was surprised to see how this card came out.  Just wish that I had some current French sets though... Hopefully, she will understand 86, lol!  We will write in more personal sentiments our selves before mailing it out to her :)  Hope she likes it!

Colours used (ink, markers and/or card stock); Sahara Sand, Basic Gray. Whisper White, Pool Party, Summer Starfruit,Crisp Cantaloupe.
DSP; Sweet Sorbet (sab 2014)
Stamp sets; Fabulous Florets, Petite Petals, Memorable Moments, Make a Wish and Gorgeous Grunge.
Punches, Tools and other miscellaneous items/embellishments; Simply Scoring tool, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Circle Card Thinlit Die, Framelit Circle Collection, Cupcake Builder punch, Petite Petals, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Sponge, adhesive (Tombo liquid Glue), Glue Dots, Dazzling Details and 1/2" Seam Binding Pool Party Ribbon.

I totally cased it from a Christmas one done by Teneale Williams.

Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Join my team NOW: Free Classes for you for the first 6 months! (too far to attend, I'll send you the completed project via mail)
Register before the 10th for"My Paper Pumpkin" Club! get a creative kit delivered to your door EVERY MONTH!
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment