"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Sunday 23 February 2014

Are you free this Wednesday?

Would you like to come and enjoy a little bit of time for you?  I still have a few spots left for this month's Quick Card class.  We will be playing with the Sale-a-Bration items :) This is a copy from THIS post on Pinterest.
So we are already here and I still have a few spots open if you would like to attend this month’s quick card class. 
If you could let me know before Monday lunch time to ensure that all is ready to go for you :) If you can’t come but still want the projects, I can make that happen as well!
 
Remember to say 1 - 2 or 3 sets please !  Remember, you can get one for free with every $60 spent in new items before tax and shipping :) Plus you’ll still benefit from a $10 discount on the class fee when your order reaches $40! 
Colours used (ink, and/or card stock); Basic Black, Whisper White, Sahara Sand and Crisp Cantaloupe.
DSP; Sweet Sorbet DSP (2014 SAB)
 Stamp sets;You're Lovely.
Punches, Tools and other miscellaneous items/embellishments; Big Shot, Banner Punch (2014 SAB), Decorative Dots EF (2014 SAB), adhesive (Tombo liquid Glue and/or snail), Dimensionals and Jewels - Rhinestones.
Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Join my team NOW: Free Classes for you for the first 6 months! (too far to attend, I'll send you the completed project via mail)
Register before the 10th for"My Paper Pumpkin" Club! get a creative kit delivered to your door EVERY MONTH!
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment